Monday, April 22, 2013

[UDK] Fantasy Cottage Interior - WIP 3

Update!

I've meant to post the final post for this scene a while back.  The changes are fairly minor, but here it is:


Got the little crystal in there.

________________________

Another post on my current UDK environment:



Most of the work has been on lighting and reworking the floor texture.


Here's a little paintover for what's to come next:


There was a little crystal in the concept that I was really excited to do but never got to it.  If I don't get to it by the end of this week, I'll just keep pushing this after school's out.

Speaking of which, there's only 8 days left until graduation!  I'm excited, nervous, and bittersweet.  I'll certainly miss a lot of the awesome people I've met here at DigiPen over the last four years.  It's been quite a ride.

Almost forgot the Polycount thread link:  http://www.polycount.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1808809#post1808809

Expect another update in a week or so!




No comments:

Post a Comment