Sunday, March 31, 2013

[UDK] Fantasy Cottage Interior

Posting a WIP shot from the current environment I'm working on.  It's based off a piece of concept art from Golden Sun: Dark Dawn.

Here's the concept art:



And here's my scene as it is currently:



I wanted to try to give a different spin on the scene, so I decided to give the room night lighting instead of daytime lighting.  There's still lots to do.  I want to have this environment as polished as possible before our school's career fair, which is in two weeks.  Bring on the work!

1 comment:

  1. how did you paint the textures? did u do it with photoshop 3d painting tools like u did with the Bastion environment? im trying to do a painterly environment, so i wanted to know if u have discovered a new way... anyways, love your work! keep it up.

    ReplyDelete