Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Environment Paintings

Here's an environment lighting project I did over a few weeks:



Here's also some grayscale process sketches for this project:



We had to paint an environment from life and then paint it under different lighting conditions or times of day.  The weather around here in Washington made it a bit difficult for different lighting conditions considering it's been mostly blue and gray lately, so some artistic licensing was pretty necessary.

I do mean to post soon about the current 3D environment I'm working on. The environment is still in the works.  I just need to sit down and compile everything so I can post about it.  If I'm lucky it'll be all done in a few weeks.  Here's to hoping right?


1 comment:

  1. HEY BRANDON WHERE IS YOUR BASTION PROJECT THAT YOU'VE BEEN WORKING ON?! IT'S AWESOME. POST NOW.


    So say we all.

    ReplyDelete