Monday, September 3, 2012

9-3-12 UDK Environment Update

With school rapidly approaching, I wanted to post one last update for this environment before things get too busy.  















Changes include:

-Path material
-Decluttered Path
-Extra Ropes and Vines
-Cliff Shadows via vertex painting
-Birds!


If things get busy, I might have to leave this as is, but if I have time and get good tips to improve this, I'll continue to polish this further.  

I'm looking forward to the semester ahead, since it looks like I'll have some good opportunities to pursue more environment portfolio work.  I'll post work on such projects as they come.

Good luck to my classmates entering our senior year, let's make this a good semester!

EDIT:  Here's a link to the polycount thread on this project:  http://www.polycount.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102236

No comments:

Post a Comment